Curiosities of the most important Toy Fair in the world
The Toy Fair (or Spielwarenmesse in German) is the most important international fair in the toy, leisure and hobby sector, where the most famous brands of toys in the world come together every year, and APLI Kids will have its important space for the fourth consecutive year.
Edition number 69 will be held in 2018. 12 product categories will be exhibited in 12 pavilions + 3 adjacent buildings in a total of 170,000 m².
6 interesting pieces of information from 2016 and 2017:
1. 2,871 companies from 63 countries exhibited their products in 2017 (20 more than in 2016).
2. The fair received 73,000 visitors from 123 countries, which is 2,286 more than the previous year (3.2% growth in visitors).
3. The proportion of international exhibitors reached its peak in 2017, with 2,871 exhibiting companies, 2,151 of which were international (75%).
4. More than 85% of the companies in 2017 were very satisfied with the participation in the fair, 90% of the companies said they were willing to repeat their participation in 2018.
5. The proportion of international visitors and/or buyers is also growing year by year, from 58% in 2016 to 60% in 2017.
6. The fair exhibitors and visitors come from all over the world, but the largest proportion are from: Germany, Italy, France, Holland, Spain, United Kingdom, Poland, Czech Republic, Belgium, Russia, Austria, Switzerland, China, USA and Israel.
This was our presence in previous years:
We look forward to seeing you in the 2018 edition of the Toy Fair of Nuremberg from 31 January to 4 February in Hall 3 – Stand D25, with lots of novelties and surprises, but above all, with a desire to continue working so that children can learn while they play.