How we like to label things! But today we are not talking about virtual labels but rather real ones. In today’s blog post we will offer some ideas for using our blackboard labels.
The first thing to know is that they are called blackboard because you can que write on them with chalk, over and over again, they are also rectangular or oval shaped.
- Are you going to make a present? Add a label to the bag and write the name of the receiver of the present.
- Get creative and add inspirational words to your favourite notebook.
- Stick labels on the kid’s notebooks to identify them, or on their Tupperware so they will never mix up their food!
- Any time is a good time to offer congratulations: Birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, baby shower, etc.
- You can even stick one below another and make our and make your own poem on the wall. A word in each label and you will have a message that you like decorating your room.
- Cookie, sugar, legumes or tea bag jars will look brilliant with a blackboard label.
The number of things that you can label is endless. And in addition, you can rub out what you have written and write on them again and again. What are YOU going to label?