How we like to label things! But today we are not talking about virtual labels but rather real ones. In today’s blog post we will offer some ideas for using our blackboard labels.
The first thing to know is that they are called blackboard because you can que write on them with chalk, over and over again, they are also rectangular or oval shaped.
- Are you going to make a present? Add a label to the bag and write the name of the receiver of the present.
- Get creative and add inspirational words to your favourite notebook.
- Stick labels on the kid’s notebooks to identify them, or on their Tupperware so they will never mix up their food!
- Any time is a good time to offer congratulations: Birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, baby shower, etc.
- You can even stick one below another and make our and make your own poem on the wall. A word in each label and you will have a message that you like decorating your room.
- Cookie, sugar, legumes or tea bag jars will look brilliant with a blackboard label.
The number of things that you can label is endless. And in addition, you can rub out what you have written and write on them again and again. What are YOU going to label?
“Original presents for Mother’s Day” is one of the most common search phrases at this time of the year. We invite you to leave the computer for a while and do a bit of DIY.... Read more
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/aplikids.com/web/wp-content/themes/aplikids/single.php on line 115
To reward or give prizes to children for good behaviour or because they have done some household chores very well or obtained good school marks is an excellent way to stimulate them and strengthen their self-esteem. It’s not necessary to purchase expensive gifts; the best rewards are immaterial! Such as praise applause and hugs. In this handcraft, we propose accompanying these immaterial “gifts” with felt and EVA foam medals to reward their achievements and make the kids happy and proud.... Read more
To celebrate the Book Day / Saint George’s Day or to make reading a real adventure, in today’s handicraft we will show you how to make very original bookmarks, step by step. We were inspired by the legend of Saint George, so we made a dragon, a princess and a prince, but you can make any characters you want, following the basic steps.
... Read more
The hot weather is coming and if your children have their birthday around this time, there is nothing better than to celebrate it in the open air, in a park, at home, if you have a garden... Read more